Candy Bon-Bon

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello everyone!!
Linda here with my very first M4M blog post :)

I don't very often make 'off the page' items - But I saw this bon bon in the Christmas Edition of the Magnolia Ink Magazine, and I thought...wow...I can do this!!! So here is my inspiration for the current challenge of Anything but a Card.







It was really very quick to make as well. Just used a sheet of green bazzill cardstock, covered with Basic Grey christmas paper - add a few embellishments and fill with some lollies, and there you have a cute little gift :)

The copics I used to colour this cute Whimsy Stamp image are :
E33,E50,E53
R24, R29
R11,R20,R81
G21,G40,YG63
B00
E37

Thanks for stopping by

Linda






4 comments:

Emma November 12, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

What a great bon bon! I hope there is a nice suprise inside!!!And such a cute image!

kelly November 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

A very cute image. Love the bon bon idea.

Kelly

Sammi November 14, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

What a fun idea! Looks awesome Linda!
Great first post - THANKS! :D
Sammi
xx

Unknown November 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Fab idea, love the image. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP