Christmas Card using Non-Traditional Colours

>> Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi Everyone!
It is Melissa here for my first official post as a Mad 4 Markers DT Member.

The new challenge is 'Christmas Cards using Non-Traditional Colours'.
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here & I must admit that I haven't even started preparing yet. This is my first Christmas card for this year and I have chosen Blue & White for my inspiration.


Copics Used:
Hat: B23, B24, B26
Hippo: C1, C3
Dress & Bow: B12, B14
Joy & Ribbon: B26

Don't forget to pop over to the Mad 4 Markers store for all your copic needs.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for more DT inspiration.
Until then, Happy Colouring
xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown November 15, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Such a gorgeous image and I just love the colour combo. Suzanne x

Melissa Barnicoat November 15, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Gorgeous colours, and a very cut image.

Anonymous,  November 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

awesome challenge idea, and love that hippo!!!

Sammi November 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Gorgeous colours! That hippo is VERY cute!
Sammi
xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP