A Little Bit Of Choo Choo Fun

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

Goodmoring Copic Lovers



Mel B here with a little bit of Monday Inspiration. This is my first post for the challenge Blog so before we begin I just wanted to say how excited I am to be on the Design Team for M4M with some very talented ladies. I am sure I will be kept busy but what better way to be able to create than with my passion, Copic Markers.



Now down to Business. Today I wanted to show you what I have created for our current challenge "Anything But A Card" I found this Cute MDF train which has been sitting on my shelf for waaaayyyy to long and thought it was time I did something with it. I decided it will be going in my second sons bedroom who is only 15 months old so I wanted to use some soft coloured papers and found these old but beautiful Crate Paper "Cowboy Collection" papers. I have used a Mo's digital image "I Love It" which fit in with the theme of the train. I have also used my Copic Markers to colour the numbers and the rhinestones in. There are more details on my blog for you to have a look at. The link is in the side bar.

While you are here on the blog why not check out what some of the other DT have created. Also make sure you check out all the other entries for the current challenge. There are some great ones coming in. There is still a few days to get your own challenge linked so why not give it a go. It can be anything you like just not a card. Make sure you also use your Copic Markers on your creation.



If you think your Copic collection is a bit low or you are like me and just can't resist adding to it then check out The Mad For Markers Store or The Stamp Spot for all your other stamping needs. Both links are in the side bar.


Thanks for Dropping Bye.

Mel B



Copics Used
Hair; E31, E33, E35, E37, E47.
Skin; E00, YR00.
Clothes; B93, B95, B97.
Train; YR00, YR02, W5.


Digital Image; "I Love It" From Mo's Digital Images.
Train; A2Z MDF Train Clock.

3 comments:

kelly November 13, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

Melissa,

This is gorgeous. I love that image. Such a perfect present for a little boy.

Kelly

Sammi November 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Such a wonderful idea .. It's a gorgeous creation!
Sammi
xx

Unknown November 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

I love it, my grandsons would too. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP