Christmas Gift Box

>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello Copic fan’s!

I hope your all ready for the jolly fat man in the big red suit! I love Christmas but, it is always a relieve when it is over lol.
Anyway today is Wednesday and I’d love to share my latest Copic creation with you all. Remember the Mad for Marker’s challenge is “Anything Goe’s”, which I have to admit is always my favourite lol. I have to say I absolutely love my Copic creation today. It started out as a Kris Kringle gift for someone at work, but when I finished it I decided it was so darn cute that I had to keep it for myself lol. Here it is:


Isn’t Santa Edwin just gorgeous sitting on his big comfy chair?? Too cute!

I have used Copic’s to colour in the images ofcourse, but I also used them on the large Gardenia flower too. I didn’t have a red flower that would match the papers or red Copic’s I used. So I used the same Copic’s from Santa Edwin’s suit on the centre of the flower and now it matches perfectly.

 I hope my Copic creation has provided some creative inspiration for you all. Remember Mad for Marker’s online store has all your Copic need’s covered at fantastic prices! Best wishes for a safe and happy Merry Christmas, and finger’s crossed Santa brings you a gift voucher from Mad for Marker’s :o)
Thanks for visiting and if you want more info on this project visit my blog HERE.

Cassandra xo

1 comments:

Unknown December 26, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

OMG beautiful box, love Tilda, coloured so beautifully and the flower is stunning. Hugs Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP