Cute Little Tags

>> Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello to all our Copic Lovers in Cyber land..............

WOW, what a hectic time of year it is....... I can't believe by this time next week the big man will already have been, there will be plenty of new toys already banned because of the noise and things will be getting back to normal....... well for some of us anyway. I will be gearing up for my oldest to turn 4..... Where has the time gone???????????

This will be my last post for this year.... What a great time I have had so far ont he Mad for Markers DT.... I can't wait to see what next year brings all of us...... So onto todays inspiration

I have made a couple of cute little tags that were really quick and easy to make. I teamed them up with a tree cut with a Nellie Snellen die and some cute little snowflake buttons and they are ready to go on a present for someone.








Make sure you check out this months challenge of "Anything goes" It is all up to your imagination. You can make anything you like as long as you have used your Copic Markers of course! Have a look at some of the other DT ideas if youa re stuck. There are some great entries coming in.

Copics Used:

Santa;
R35, R37, G05, G07, C3, C5, C7, C10, E00, E01, R01
Image; Free Digital Image.


Teddy;
R35, R37, R20, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18. Clear and Red Spica.
Image; Free Digital Image.


I would like to wish everyone a happy and enjoyable Christmas and a safe and relaxing New Year.

See you in 2011.

Mel B

2 comments:

Mary J December 21, 2010 at 5:07 AM  

these are just fabulous!!

Unknown December 21, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

These are adorable!!!
Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP