Make A Wish

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hi Everyone

How's your sanity holding up??? I hope you are not all getting too stressed out in the final run to Christmas Day. It's all very exciting though isn't it, I just love Christmas.

You know what is even more exciting though??? It's my Dad's birthday, 74 today!! Love you Dad!!

And guess what............he is coming home from the rehab centre tomorrow (well that's the plan) 10 weeks after he had his stroke. I can't tell you how thrilled we all are!! I just wish I could be there to spend Christmas Day with them but that's life.

Well, enough of my waffling on, it's time for me to share my card with you for the current Mad For Markers challenge - Anything Goes.


Now just to clarify, no this isn't my Dad's birthday card ,lol!

I did managed to get his card off to him in time this year! What a terrible time to have a birthday I reckon, must have been a real bummer when he was a kid.

I have used one of Mo's gorgeous images and the following Copics to colour

Skin - E000, E00, E11 and R20
Clothes - R81, R83, R85 and C1
Hair - E25, E29 and E53
Grass - YG91
I have also used a flourish (Jessie, White) from Flourish with a Bling that you can get from Sammi at the Mad For Markers store.

At first I left the flourish white but it just didn't seem right so I coloured it with my YG91 (except for when I picked up the wrong marker and coloured one leaf with YG93 and then tried to fix it, Oh no! don't look too close lol).

These flourishes are just fantastic. They are self adhesive and come in a range of colours. You can use the whole flourish on your project or cut them to suit as I did with my card. Very versatile!
 
For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.

Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.

You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Michelle :-)

1 comments:

Unknown December 26, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the DP, merry Christmas. Suzanne x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP