Crazy Pink Hair

>> Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello Crafty Copic Lover's,

The New challenge here at Mad for Marker's literally is a 'challenge' for me lol. I am a traditional type of boring Copic person, who uses browns for hair. But, as you can see by my card below I have jumped out of that square and into the unknown and enjoyed it lol.


I have used a Kenny K digital image to colour in for this card. His images are so much fun and are great for our "Crazy Hair Challenge" as crazy colours suit the characters lol. And don't be frightened our your Copic's as the wonderful Sammi has posted a Crazy Colours chart to help you out with selecting Copic colours, click HERE for a look!


Here is a close up of my crazy hair coloured image. Can you tell pink is my favourite colour?? 


And here are the wonderful Copic colour's I have used to colour my image.
So I encourage you all to step our of your comfort zone and go crazy colouring in some crazy hair colour's on your favourite images! And don't forget to stop by Mad for Marker's online store for more crazy Copic Marker's.
Thanks for stopping by.

Cassandra xo

1 comments:

Unknown February 3, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Gorgeous, gorgeous, I just love everything about it. Hugs

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP