Mates on a Monday

>> Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Monday Morning to all our Copic Lovers.


What a full on couple of days it has been. I can see that Mother Nature is still in her bad mood. I know I speak for everyone here at Mad For Markers when I say our hearts go out to all those that have been effected by this latest tragedy in Japan. There is really not much you can say other than we are thinking of you.


So our current challenge is to create a male card using your brown copic markers. We have had some great entries so far. So what are you waiting for!!!!!!! Please make sure you use your Copic Markers on your creation and link your actual post rather than just your blog so we can find your card easily.

Today I have used a Penny Johnson for Stampavie image that I just love. Who can resist a cute boy and his dog!!!!!!!!!!!

I have used lots of brown markers on this card. I have also added some raw cardboard and some cardboard that I coloured with walnut granules. These are my new love at the moment. They are so fun to use.

Copics Used;
E00, E02, E25, E27, E29, E35, E37, E39, E71, E77, E79.
B91, B93, B95, B97, B99.
C3, C6, C8.

Every day there will be a new inspiration on the blog so make sure you keep checking back to see what the Design Team have come up with for you.

Also make sure you check out the Mad For Markers store. We have started carrying some stamps and what fabulous stamps they are. La La Land Stamps and The Greeting Farm Stamps are now available in store here http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/

Have fun colouring with your brown markers.

Mel B

1 comments:

PawwPadd March 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Hi Michelle, this card is sooo cute! I like the texture created by the corrugated paper under the sentiment and as usual, your coloring is right on point! Thanks again for sharing.
Bethann
PS. If you can believe it, I'm still running my men's posts!!! I think I have about 4 more to go! whew! LOL!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP