Winner and DT favourites for the crazy hair colouring...

>> Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good afternoon everyone... Can we say that you all totally ROCKED the crazy hair challenge! There was some very funky coloured hair out there in blogland this past month!! :D

Now we did promise a small prize for a random winner... so let's draw one... Their prize will be three Spica pens :D

Congrats Arabella!! This is her crazy haired Mer Ian .. isn't he sweet!!
and the DT have also sent me a list of some of their favourites... which I did have to cut down or this post would have gone on forever!! Be assured that we did LOVE all the entries but wanted to showcase just a couple here...

Mad for Markers blinky





Congrats ladies... If you would like to display the favourites blinky on your blog then please use the following html:


We will be back later tonight with the new challenge .. so stay tuned! Meanwhile.. here is a link to all the Crazy Hair entries!!



4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

totally awesome entries!!!

"Soleil@mayotte" February 28, 2011 at 3:45 AM  

Hi Ladies !
Thank you to select my card. I have a lot of fun doing your challenge and I hope I'll have time to continue to participate.
Hugs from France

Bron February 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Hi ladies
Thanks for picking my card as one of your fav's. I had so much fun making this card it was an awseome challenge.
Hugs from Bron

Eulanda March 1, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

Oh wow!! What a nice surprise!! Thanks so much for enjoying my card. I love coloring hair with colors not seen often. hee hee Great challenge!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP