I love you Cowboy, Thank you for the Ride...

>> Tuesday, March 15, 2011




Hi Copic Lovers,

I have a cowboy card today.
I dont know if you have ever heard of the song 
"Thank the Cowboy for the Ride" by Chris LeDoux?
I like this song.  It kept going around and around in my head while I made this card.  
I think this card would be perfect for a cowboy.  




Unfortunately though I couldn't find that song on utube (sung by Chris). 
 I did find another song by an Aussie Country Music singer.  
You might want to have a listen...head on over to my blog here to hear the song.

The image is from Meljen's Designs and I coloured it with the following colours:

E47, E37, E35, E33, E31
Outline W-1

You still have eleven days left to enter our Brown, Male cards Challenge.
Not many entries at this stage so the chance of winning the stamp prize is looking pretty good!


Thanks for looking at my card.


Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP