Male Card Using Brown

>> Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,
We are onto a new challenge for the month ~ make a male card and use the colour brown.
This was very useful for me because I have had to be making lots of male cards lately.
I picked this ferret image from Meljen's awhile ago now.  

I coloured it with:
Browns: E47, E37, E35, E33, E31 (my fave brown colour combo)
and a couple of Greens: YG23, G21
and BG10 for the outline.


Have you seen the yummy stamps Sammi now has in stock at Mad for Markers?
I have already been shopping and got some new "The Greeting Farm" stamps...my first set ever so I am a bit excited!! Hop on over here to check them out.

I cant wait to see the great male, brown cards we will get this month.
Link up your cards to be in the running for a gorgeous stamp prize!!

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Georgina March 1, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

Ferrets are totally female driven too! I would totally buy 100 of those cards!

Cheryl March 1, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

I love this! Great image, papers & texture!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP