Skater Boy Card

>> Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Copic Lover's,


I have a Skater Boy card to share with you all today!
I have to admit this is something a little different for me, and I am getting used to making "male" cards now lol. I spose it helps that brown is one of my favourite colour's to play with.

As you all know the current challenge here at Mad for Marker's Challenge Blog is to make "Male Cards" (using brown Copics). There have been some fantastic enties so far, so great work! Without further ado, here is my card.


I have used the following Copics to colour my image:


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 13
Hat/Top: BG000, 10, 11, YR000, 04, 07
Pants/Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47
Shoes/Skateboard: E31, 34, 35
Skatedboard Wheels: W05, 03, 01


I hope my card has provided you all with some inspiration for your "Male Card" Challenge. 
If you live in Victoria, don't forget that Mad for Marker's will be at the Paperific Expo in Melbourne. The Expo starts on Friday 1st April until Sunday 3rd April, and Sammi would love to see you all there so come and say Hello!
And don't forget to visit Mad for Marker's Online Store as Sammi now has La La Land and The Greeting Farm Stamps available instore!! So no excuse now, there are heaps of images to get colouring with your beloved Copics!!
Thanks for stopping by.

 
Cassandra xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP