To My Friend

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello lovely Copic Lover's,

I hope your all doing well and getting lots of Crafting done!
It is time for a New challenge at Mad for Marker's Challenge Blog! This time we have a funky colour combo challenge for you and that challenge is to use Copics from the following colour families:
YR, RV and BG.
Now, that was a challenge for me I tell ya! lol. But, here is my creation.


Below is a close up of the Magnolia image I have coloured.


And here are all the Copic Marker's I used to colour this image!


So I hope I have provided some inspiration for you all today! I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge.
Also for all the Victorian girl's out there, Sammi from Mad 4 Marker's will be at Paperific Expo this Friday, Saturday and Sunday! So if your at the expo pop in and say hello to Sammi and the girl's they would love to meet you and you can pick up a few Copics for your collection with Sammi's awesome prices!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cassandra xo

2 comments:

vicmbee March 30, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

gorgeous card great colours together .. can I ask what collection that Tilda is from? she is very cute

Unknown March 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

Hi Vicmbee, I think she is from the Bonvoyage Collection. Not too old :o)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP