Colour Challenge - YR, RV and BG

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Good morning Copic Lovers,


Its is my turn to share a card for our current Copic Colour Challenge.
This card I was asked to make for a little girl who lives on the Gold Coast.  She is turning five and loves beachy things...so I used my Magnolia Mermaid.  This is my first time at ever colouring this image...even though I have had it for ages and ages!  I added heaps of glitter because little girls like glitter! Here is a picture taken in the sun to try and show you all the glitter.




I used the following Copic makers:


Skin: E21, E00, R20
Hair: YR20, YR61, YR23, YR68, YR16
Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02
Blues: BG23, BG10, BG000




By the way...have you seen this??  Sammi is preparing a very special magazine and is looking for  Submissions.  She is looking for creations using Copics .. from beginners to advanced colourers!

This first issue she is particularly looking for:
- creations using Copic coloured digi images
- pictures of your Copic storage solutions
- Scrapbooking projects incorporating Copics.

Please email your submissions to sales@madformarkers.com.au

* Please only send NEW creations that have not been published online or in print .. and that you will not publish in either until after Copicendium is released.
* Please be prepared to send through instructions, a product list and most importantly the Copic colour codes you used in your project (on acceptance).
* Please also be prepared to send your project to us (with a self addressed envelope should you want it returned to you)!

*Advertising
There is limited room set aside in Copicendium for stamp companies wishing to purchase some advertising... please contact Sammi at Sales@madformarkers.com.au if you are interested/ would like more information!


How exciting!! I of course cant wait to get my hands on a copy! What a terrific idea!!

Hop on over to my blog here to enter my candy.


Happy colouring,


Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP