you totally rock

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hi fellow copic lovers....What a cool challenge we have here at mad for markers this fortnight, colouring embellishments!! let your imagination go wild and see what you can colour with your copic's.........
ribbons, die cuts, flowers, rhinestones and the list goes on.


On my project I have coloured the water droplets using copic's to match colours in my image. These were just clear droplets before I coloured them.


We would all love to see what you come up with for the current challenge...
For all your copic supplies check out the mad for markers store there sure is some great products available!!

hugz ashlee xx

1 comments:

Deeanne May 19, 2011 at 8:07 AM  

Great card Ashlee and I love the idea of colouring the water droplets. Will have to give it a go myself.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP