Blue Tag

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hi there Copic fans!!

I'm here today to remind you that there are just a couple of days left to get your submission in to the current Mad For Markers challenge.

The Design Team have been posting daily with fabulous examples of how you can use the sketch and the submissions to date are just fantastic.

I don't make a lot of tags so I was tempted to just make a tag shaped card this week but then I decided to step out of my comfort zone and just go with the straight tag. I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out in the end.


Image is from Kenny K and papers from Stampin Up!. I have coloured the flower and lace with Copic Marker B21.

The following Copics have been used to colour the image

Skin - E00, E000, E11 and R20
Hair - Y21, Y 23, Y26 and Y28
Clothes and Shoes - E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, B21, B23, B24

My fellow Design Team member,  Melissa, has come up with this fabulous tag sketch this fortnight and it is up to you how you use it, you might want to make a tag, incorporate the tag on to a card or maybe make a tag shaped card, it's up to you.



As I said, there are only a few days left of this challenge but time enough for you to get your entry in.


For all your Copic and related supplies head on over to Mad For Markers online store.
Mad For Markers post to Australia and New Zealand and stock a large range of Copic Markers, Blending Card, Masking Paper etc.

You can also check out the store blog and challenge blog for tips, tutorials and inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle :-)

1 comments:

Melissa June 11, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

This is a great tag.
I has been fantastic to see all the different ways one sketch can be interpreted.
Cheers
Melissa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP