Brown Hair Challenge

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

I am excited to share this card with you today.  I made this is as a special order for a friend to give to her boyfriend for his 30th Birthday.  I coloured the man in the image with brown hair and I also gave the dog brown fur as well.  I distressed it all and "roughed it up" as much as I could.  Carl has a green ute in real life and a dog so this Kenny K image was perfect.

This card used a lot of Copics...
Browns: E47, E37, E35, E33
Skin: E11, E00
Reds: R29, R59, RV29
Greens: YG11, YG06, YG23
Blues: B12, BG000, B95, B24
Greys: C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100

Do you know about the awesome prize for this challenge?
A couple of brown Copic Markers to add to your collection.
Why not join in?

Happy Colouring,
Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP