Some More Brown Fun

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers




I hope you are loving the current challenge here on Mad For Markers.

This one is a really easy one so there are no excuses why anyone couldn't join in. Colour Brown Hair. It's that easy. All you have to do is make sure you use your Copic Markers on your creation.




Today I wanted to show you a magnolia image that I have coloured. I have also coloured in a background, I don't colour backgrounds that often so it was a little out of the ordinary for me but I had a lot of fun colouring it.





Once I had finished the card I realised the two images didn't really go with each other that well but that is ok, I don't mind.

Copics Used:

E07, E08, E23, E25, E27, E29, E50, E51, E74, E77, E79.

R0000, R35, R37, R39, R83, R85, R89.

B0000, B00.

W00, W0, W1, W3.

YR20, YR23, YR30, YR31.

BV23, BV25, BV29.

V91, V93, V95, V99.


Make sure you check back each day for some great inspiration from the design team.


Also check out the shop here; http://www.madformarkers.com.au/catalog/

You can get all your brown markers to finish this great challenge and even a couple of stamps to colour in.


Have Fun Colouring


Mel B


1 comments:

Paula June 21, 2011 at 3:33 AM  

Its fantastic i love your colouring!! Thanks as well for putting the shades down it really helps me as i'm not good really with colours :) Paula x

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP