Bron's Sketch

>> Saturday, July 30, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

Today it is my day to remind you about the fabulous sketch challenge we have going on this week at Mad for Markers.  I can tell you I was so motivated by Bron's sketch I have had my card ready for a month!  I made this for my three-year-old niece's birthday.

Here is the sketch to follow:


I coloured with Copics:

Skin: E00, E21, E11, E95, R20
Hair: E35, YR31, Ys1, E31, E33, E35, E15
Dress: RV10, RV21, RV23, RV13, RV06
Outline: C-0
Button: YR07 and Kindy Glitz 
(I was trying to make it looks like a lolly)

I am so looking forward to seeing your entries, so load them up here!

If you like candy please pop on over to my blog.

Happy colouring!

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP