New Challenge - Bron's Sketch

>> Monday, July 25, 2011

Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today and it is time to bring you our new challenge for the fortnight which is a sketch created by me.

I remember a very wise lady telling me once that when you create a sketch you have to look at it and ask yourself ok how would I use that?  If you struggle to come up with possbilities then you know it is no good. I took this advice on board when I created this sketch, being that it is my first sketch ever, and although it is fairly simple I could imagine lots of possibilities when I looked at the sketch.



and here is my card using the sketch:


I have used the following copics for my card today:
Hair - YG24, YG23 & YG20
Top & hat - R59, R46, R35
Jeans - B97, B95 & B93
Shoes - E79, E77 & E72
Skin - E00, E11, E21, R20 & R11

Now dont forget for all you copics needs to head over the the store as Sammi has a great range of copics and accessories and some very cute stamps too.

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you will come along and play with us using the sketch. I cant wait to see how everyone is going to use it.

Hugs Bron xo


2 comments:

Unknown July 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

What a great sketch Bron and I just love your card. I love all the layers and the stitching and your cute image is coloured so beautifully.
Alicia xx

ChickieChirps July 27, 2011 at 5:27 AM  

I love your sketch and your card is just beautiful Bron!

Arabella

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP