Pink and Yellow Clean and Simple

>> Saturday, July 16, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here today, I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far!
I have a cased Clean and Simple card for you today.
A lady wanted me to make this for her grandaughter and she saw a card made by the talented Iwona Palamountain and asked me if I could make one just like it.  Head on over to my blog here to see Iwona's Card.

I changed the colours because I wanted it to fit in with our Pink and Yellow Challenge.

The Copics I used are:

Pinks: RV34, RV23, RV13, RV21
Yellows: Y08, Y11, Y06
Skin: E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E35, E11

The clouds I printed out already coloured from my computer and I found them by googling "clouds" in an image search.

Have you seen this yet???


I am so excited, my copy came in the mail yesterday!!

These gorgeous little magazines are available at Mad for Markers for only $6.95 and are packed full of inspirations, tips and ideas.  Go straight here to purchase yours.
I was lucky enough to have a few of my cards published in this issue.

Only a week left to enter our Pink and Yellow challenge so link up your creations and we will pop around and visit you.

Happy Colouring,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP