>> Thursday, August 11, 2011

Good Morning Copic Lovers !!

Welcome to the new challenge this fortnight - using Spica pens.  This is such a fun challenge, and I'm here to share my inspiration with you today.


Unfortunately, the Spica hasn't shown up too well in this photo, however I've used the Black Spica on Edwin's hat and pants, and the Red & Lipstick Spica's on Edwin's boots.  I just love the Spica pens .... no project can ever have too much Spica !!!  lol

Anyway, make sure you join us in this challenge ... I can't wait to see your creations.  Don't forget to check back here again tomorrow for some more inspiration for this awesome challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Honor x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP