A Magnolia Scene

>> Saturday, August 27, 2011




Hi Copic Lovers,

Wow! The entries for Ashlee's "Create a Scene" challenge are looking amazing and so are the inspiration from the DT!  I picked a Magnolia image for my card and I have always wanted to try a cloud background.  I visited youtube and came across this great video by Annika Ryan which I watched and tried to emulate.  I didnt have the same colours as her so I used what I had.
Then I watched a tutorial by Melyssa Connolly on how to colour grass and gave that a go too.  I have included links to the videos in case you want to check them out yourself.

The Copics I have used on my card are:

Reds: R53, R46, R59
Yellows: Y15, Y17, Y38, Y02
Hair: E35, E57, E37, E31
Skin: E11, E51, E02, R20
Sky: B93, B32. BG000, C-0, C-1
Grass: YG67, G99, GY63, YG03
Warm Greys: W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7


Since the image is so large, and the focus,  I kept the rest of the card fairly simple.

I hope you can find a little bit of time to join in our challenge!
The winner will have a GD spot here at Mad for Markers.
You have a week left to enter.

Happy Colouring,

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP