Winners for Ashlee's "Create a Scene" Challenge

>> Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers,

Apologies for the very late post announcing our winners for this fortnight's challenge.  But with Father's Day in Australia and a weekend in Sydney I have been a busy girl today!!  I must say I loved this challenge and I was in total awe of the fabulous entries and inspiration from the DT.  I found it so motivating to see everyone's gorgeous colouring of multiple images on the one card or project.  So without further ado, lets get on to announcing this fortnight's winners...

Our randomly chosen winner for this fortnight is the lucky:


Congratulations you have won our Guest Designer spot.  If you would like to email me or Sammi we can tell you all about your prize!!!

Our Top 3 this fortnight as voted on by you are:

(Sorry, but I cant copy an image off Debra's blog which is why it goes all blurry.)




Congratulations!!!

If you would like to email me I can give you your Top 3 badge.

Thank you to everyone who entered our challenge this fortnight.
Pop back in tomorrow to find out about the next fun challenge we have in store for you!

Alicia xx

Create a Scene and Colour with Copics.
3 votes
no votes
no votes
no votes
no votes

(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

1 comments:

Philippa Petty September 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

OH MY GOD, I just got on line to see what this fortnight challenge is and realise I have won the Guest DT spot. How exciting. I can't stop smiling. I have never done this before so very excited. Thank you all for randomly choosing me. I have emailed Sammi asking for details. Cheers and thanks
Philippa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP