Favourite Copic Colour Combo

>> Monday, October 3, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,


Alicia here. Today is the start of a new challenge at Mad for Markers.  This fortnight the challenge is to use your favourite Copic Colour Combinations.  We all have our favourites, the ones we reach for time and time again.  This card I made as a special order for a girl who takes ballet class and wants to be a Ballerina when she grows up.  She was turning 13 years old.  I wanted a card that didnt look too "little girly" as a lot of the ballerina images are more for the under ten age group.  So I tried to find an image that was a little more "teenage looking."


I used my favourite Pink Colour Combo consisting of:
RV29, RV23, RV21, RV34 and RV13.
I also used:
E11, E21, E51, R20 for the skin,
and Y38, E31, Y21 and E35 for the hair.

Please hop on over to my blog for more information about the design of the card and to enter my October Blog Candy!!

I hope to see your entries for this fortnight's challenge!
Don't forget to let us know what Copics make up your fave Colour Combo!!

Alicia xx

P.S I am very excited about the Copic Conference this weekend in Sydney!! Are you booked in and attending?? Leave me a comment here if you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP