Winners for Fave Copic Colour Combo

>> Sunday, October 16, 2011


Hi Copic Lovers,

Congratulations to everyone who participated in our Fabourite Copic Colour Combo Challenge this fortnight.
It was lovely to see such creative colour combinations.  I have noted down a few of them on my visits to your blogs!

Our randomly chosen winner for this fortnight is the lucky:



Congratulations you have won our Guest Designer spot.  If you would like to email Sammi she can tell you all about your prize!!!

Our Top 3 this fortnight as voted on by you are:






Congratulations!!!

If you would like to email me I can give you your Top 3 badge.

Blogger is playing up for me tonight and I cant see any pictures on blogs so I couldn't put them in.



(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

Thank you to everyone who entered our challenge this fortnight.
Pop back in tomorrow to find out about the next fun challenge we have in store for you!

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP