Guest Designer - Gretchen

>> Tuesday, November 22, 2011



Hi Copic Lovers,

Alicia here, with a gorgeous card from our talented Guest Designer this fortnight - Gretchen.
Gretchen has put together this 'rocking' card using Some Odd Girl's Rockin' Kody.  What a great stamp! I could think of lots of people in my life who would love a card like this.  I think I will have to add this stamp to my wish list.

Gretchen coloured with:

Hair E53, E50.
Skin E11, E00.
Clothes C9, C7, C5, B37, B34, B32, 0.
Shoes and guitar R29, R27, C1, 0.

I love the papers Gretchen has used and the stars and buttons are great embellishments! 
You can find more of Gretchen's amazing creations at gretchenstwowishes.blogspot.com so why not pop over and leave her a comment!  We thank you so much Gretchen for being a Mad for Markers Guest Designer!

Each challenge we pick a Guest Designer...so you never know it could be you!!
Link up a creation to our Anything Goes challenge this fortnight.
We would love to see your work.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP