Brights for the New Year

>> Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello to all our followers.

This is my first post of the new year so I firstly wanted to start my post by saying Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you were able to spend some valuable time with your family and loved ones.
I was a bit missing in action at the end of last year as I had a lot of personal issues happening in my life but I am happy to say I have got off to a good start and I just hope that is the way the rest of the year goes. We at least the first couple of months anyway.

So our challenge is to try a new colour combination and I have to say when I am colouring I tend to go for the more dull subdued colours. So I thought I would challenge my self and make a card that was bright, bold and vivid.

These are very bright colours for me and definitely not what I would normally use.

Copics Used: YG 06, 07, 09.
V12, 15, 17. Lavender Spica.
RV 04, 06, 09, Pink Spica.
B02, 04, 06, Baby Blue Spica.
RV 63, 66, 69, Pink Spica.
BG05, 07, 09, Turquoise Spica.

You still have plenty of time to get colouring with your own creation. Remember we have changed the challenges to monthly so there is still lots of time.

If you are short of those different colours that you don't have in your stash or wouldn't normally use check out the store here.

Thanks for dropping bye and make sure you check back each day for more great inspiration from the great DT.

Mel B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP