R or RV Markers Challenge

>> Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This whole month Mad for Markers is running the challenge to use your R and RV copics. Well I think this week I have had a break-through with mine....I am no longer scared of my red copics! Before now I just could not use them without awful bleeding and results I was far from happy with! Simply Anya has changed that for me!


Copic Colours
Hair and Shoes - R20, R32, R35, R37, R89 and BV00
Skin and cheeks - E50, E51, E11, R20
Skirt - YR15, YR18, YG00, YG03 and BV00
Shirt - BG11, BG13 and BV00
White Areas and Shadows - C0, C3, C6
Outline - C0

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

Simply Anya and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP