Monochromatic march

>> Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good morning copic lovers it is Bron here today I hope you are all well.

This month at Mad for Markers we want to see your monochromatic creations.

I was a tad put off by this challenge so chickened out and went with the greys option...Maybe for my next sample I will try something a little more challenging!!


No card for me today just a colouring sample. Time does not seem to be on my side at the moment.

Be sure to pop by each day to get your daily inspiration fix!

For all those copic needs you can pop into Mad for Markers store. Sammi also has a great range of stamps on offer too.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs from Bron xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP