Surfer Ian - Monochromatic

>> Saturday, March 24, 2012


Hi Copic Lovers,

Here is my third Surfer Ian card for the monochromatic challenge.
This time he is coloured in Cool Greys.

C0, C1, C3, C5, C7

Have you purchased this stamp yet?
He is such a must!
Get him at the Mad for Markers Shop here.

Are you looking for a little blog entertainment today?
Here are three things to do....

1. Head on over to my blog to see a little surfing clip of my cousin's kids surfing on the Sunshine Coast in Australia...absolutely adorable!!! 
2. While you are at my blog enter my Spring candy.
3. Why not participate in the Mad for Marker's Blog Hop?  Start here.  There is so much inspiration and hidden prizes to be won.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Alicia xx

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder March 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

This is gorgeous Alicia! Love the colour tones :)

Karen Petitt March 25, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

That's wonderful! I'm going to have to try some mono cards! hugs karen

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP