Alicia colours something wet :)

>> Saturday, April 7, 2012



Hiya all.. am posting this for Alicia who is having some internet issues poor girl!!! Hope they get fixed soon!! So anyway... she writes.....
 
 
Good morning,

I have a mermaid to share today.
I challenged myself to colour a background for her as well.  I havent put her on a card.  She is kind of like a mini piece of artwork.  I coloured the mermaid first with these colours:

Skin: E04, E11, R20, E00
Hair: Y06, Y17, Y38, E35
Bubbles: B00, B02, B05, BG000

Then I followed a utube video on how to colour water and used the following Copics:

Water: B39, B24, BV17, B12, BG01, BG10, BG000

It was certainly a challenge for me but I enjoyed it!

I hope you have a beautiful and happy Easter weekend.

Alicia xx

1 comments:

Billie McDonald April 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

oh wow, that is just gorgeous Alicia, love the blues!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP