Drawing with Multiliners to colour with Copics

>> Friday, October 5, 2012


It's a Multiliner challenge at Mad for Markers... One of the things I love to do with multiliners is to sketch up an image to colour. This image I actually drew for last Christmas using a 0.3 Black Multiliner and it appeared in the Christmas edition of Copicendium all coloured up...

I love that once I've drawn the image I can start colouring it right away with my copics, although for this image I did scan it in first incase I wanted to colour it in again. 

I also like the fact that I don't have to use black for my drawings. I've moved on from the standard Multiliner to the Multiliner SP as they are refillable and so end up cheaper in the long run. These Multiliner SPs come in a range of funky colours so it all depends on my mood ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP