NEW DT members + Jane's first posting :)

>> Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello everyone... We have some NEW team members !! We've had a little changing of the guard ... LOTS of our old team are still here :) YAY!!! However a number of the gorgeous talented ladies have moved on and we miss them but are thankful for their WONDERFUL contributions in the past!!! Alicia, Ash, Kasey, Melissa :)
We are now joined by:
I will be creating an "About the DT page" in the next few days/ week... so you  can find out more about them then BUT you can go now and check out their blogs yourself :) I have seen some of their upcoming creations and there's some wonderful inspiration coming for you all!!!


TODAY NannyMac is posting for the first time ... for those of you who don't know she is more commonly known as Jane McNally :)  Here is her creation...
 
Jane wrote:
"For the Movie challenge this month I decided to go with a French theme.  Today I'm sharing with you my first ever  DT Card  Called "Je t' aime". When I first started with M4M I went to their conference to learn, blending different techniques meet new friends with the same interest. 
 the colours I have create in this  "Movie Theme card" is what I learnt from Sammi  M4M Conference Day  - I love RED HAIR... The Digi is from The Papershelter, called "Tango"

Copics used.
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, R30
HAIR: R59, R29,YR09,YR04,YR02
DRESS: BLACK 110,C10,C7,C5,C0
STOCKINGS: C4,C2
COPIC SPICA SILVER FOR FISHNET STOCKINGS"
Check out her blog for more of her WONDERFUL creations :)


2 comments:

Blankina February 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM  

Congratulations ladies!!

HUgs Blankina

Alyce Kit and Clowder February 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM  

gorgeous jane!!!i love the gorgeous design and your colouring is so pretty...congrats on joining the team!

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP