The Cutest Easter Bunny

>> Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hi everyone it's Naomi here with todays post.
I have made another card to share with you today although my intention was to make a basket but I have been a bit slack and didn't get it finished in time.

 I have used one of Sherri Baldy's very cute "Besties" images. This one is simply called "Easter Bestie" isn't she cute with her big bunny ears.
Even though Easter is in Autumn here in Australia I still went with Spring colours for this card I think they suited much better than the muted Autumn tones :)

The copics I used are:
Skin: E000,E00,E21,R20,R11
Lips: R20,R21,R11
Hair: E11,E13,E15
Clothing/Shoes etc: RV000,RV00,BG000,BG01,B0000,Y000,Y11,Y13,Y15
Basket/Eggs:E30,E31,E34, YR0000,YR000,YR01


I am loving all the entries we have so far and can't wait to see what is yet to come as there is still plenty of time to get your entry in.

Make sure you come back each day to see what the other girls have to inspire you to play along.


2 comments:

Rose Andrew March 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM  

Hi Naomi
Beautiful card and love the paper plus perfect image ... do you know there is also a Besties Challenge, that you can take part in ...
All the best ;)
xxxx
Rose

ShersL84bed March 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM  

Naomi, this is beautiful. Love your embellishments, and the coloring of the Bestie. I do hope you will put it in our BESTIES challenge at www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP