Autumn Forest Friend Fairy

>> Thursday, April 11, 2013

Our challenge this month is an Autumn leaves photo inspiration.
 
 
Here is my card for this month.  I don't know what happened with the layout of this card...my next Autumn card will be much better..I hope.

I used Some Odd Girl digi - Forest Friend Fairy I think she is super cute but I am not a big fan of Autumn colours.  She is coloured with these copics (I forgot to write these down when I coloured her, so I am guessing I used-
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20,
Clothes and wings YR18, YR15, YR12, YR00 and most likely E31, E25, E19
Bird Y15, Y13, Y11
Hair E33,E25, E19, E08, E09 (I think)
 
We'd love it if you joined in our April Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP