Colouring book with Lily Rose in autumn colours

>> Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hi..I would like to show you my first april project..It is a kind of album.
This idea was given to my blogfriend Rachel.
You can collect cards or other things inside. I was thinking of a copic colour book.
I still have to work on the inside, but I wanted to create different pages with each colour group and perhaps also some colour combo's and trials. At the moment I can only show you the cover.
The pretty digi called Lily Rose is from Sammi ( Mad4Markers ) ,
a lovely fairy on a giant mushroom...
but I have added also some little stamps from Don and Daisy of Marianne Design ( DDS 3334 ) .
Thought they were a fun combo.
This month challenge :  autumn colours..
I have chosen the earth ( E ) copics some warm greys (W)and one YR.
Here is my list of copics used:
mushrooms: W00, W 02, W05, E 31, E 43
leaves: E 31, E18, YR 23
clouds : W00, W02
quirrel: E25, E18, E 57, YR 23
fairy
skin: E000, E00, E02
dress: E 31, E35 , YR 23
wings: E00, E21, E 31
hair: E31, E33, E18
Well I hope I have given you some inspiration to join our april copic challenge
"Autumn colours"
Looking forward to see your new creations!!
Please watch out for my DT mates posts too..
Would love you to visit my personal blog too
just click here Blankina creations
and to get any feedback in my comments space...
Hugs Blankina

1 comments:

Rose Andrew April 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM  

Beautiful project and love the extra bits in it :) prefect colour ;)

xxxx
Rose

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP