Ranunculus Fields of Orange

>> Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Well there is only a matter of hours left for you to enter our Autumn challenge and as this is my last Inspiration card for this challenge I have decided to use one of my favourite Stampendous stamps called 'Ranunculus Fields'.

I have a confession that I spent a lot of time shading and blending the flowers...then I just covered it with stickles!  My efforts are now not visible :-(


Copics Markers Used
Flowers - YG01, Y21, Y24, Y27
Leaves - YG93, YG95

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here.
Please pop back to see what our next challenge will be!

  Happy Crafting 
Sam xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP